Welcome to Highland Cemetery
QUESTIONS TO ASK WHEN PURCHASING GRAVESITES:
Before you purchase your gravesites, mausoleum crypts, cremation niches, lawn crypts, grave markers, please give us a call. We are non-profit and our prices could save you hundreds of dollars when compared to the two Northern Kentucky privately owned cemeteries. We will gladly quote you all of our prices, never surprising you with hidden costs.
- What is the gravesite/mausoleum price range and what are the differences?
- What is the opening and closing charge (digging of the grave)?
- Is there an extra charge to have a graveside service?
- Will the cemetery repurchase the gravesites if I decide to move or change cemeteries?
- Is there a charge to have a committal service in the chapel?
- Is perpetual care included in all sales?
- Do you have 3-year interest free payment plans?
- Do you charge more at the time of a death than you do for a purchase in advance of a death?
- Do you allow above ground markers or monuments.
- What are your monument/marker foundation and installation charges?
Highland Cemetery, Incorporated is a "non-profit" corporation consisting of Highland Cemetery, Independence Cemetery and Highland Pet Cemetery, along with Highland Cemetery's Hiking Trails. The Board of Directors, along with Thomas Honebrink, General Manager, manage all three cemeteries.
The main office is located in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky. We have served Northern Kentucky for over 144 years!